SA8™ Liquid Laundry Detergent is highly concentrated and helps to keep your whites and colours brighter.
Why you will love it…
When we really love our clothes we want them to stay looking like new. We want our whites to stay crisp and bright and our colours to stay vibrant.
Added to your wash, SA8 Liquid Laundry Detergent helps to keep your clothes looking great. Even the smelliest sports clothes come out smelling clean and fresh. The clever BIOQUEST FORMULA™ is based on bioenzymes and ingredients derived from natural sources so it delivers great results and because it’s highly concentrated, a little goes a long way. It works even on a cool water setting at temperatures as low as 15ºC.
Good to know…
- BIOQUEST FORMULA contains protease and amylase, two powerful enzymes that break down both protein and carbohydrate stains.
- Effective cleaning even at lower, more economical temperatures.
- Pleasant fresh, clean scent.
- Suitable on all fabrics.
- Doesn’t leave behind a harmful residue.
- Formulated without phosphates or chlorine bleach.
- Protects fabric from rust stains and helps to prevent metal from corrosion.
- As normal, sort your wash into fabric type, colour and level of soiling.
- Add 20ml-40ml to the machine. Whether you use more or less will depend on water hardness and how soiled the fabric is.
Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of the reach of children. Contains C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate.
|Common Name / Function
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate
|Whole Cut Fatty Acid (C8-18 and C18-unsaturated)
|C12-14 Alcohols Ethoxylated Propoxylated
|Triazinyl diaminostilbene disulfonic acid, sodium salt
|Enzyme Stability Aid
|Enzyme Stability Aid
SA8™ Liquid Concentrated Laundry Detergent is perfect for all fabrics at all temperatures – even fine washables – and provides powerful cleaning (even at 15ºC).
Sort the load by fabric type, colour and level of soiling.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Subtilisin. May produce an allergic reaction.