With a powerful cleaning action that cuts through the toughest grease and grime effortlessly, L.O.C.™ Kitchen Cleaner leaves your kitchen hygienic and clean. The concentrated formula is real value for money – a 500 ml bottle produces the equivalent of 4 spray bottles.
Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
- L.O.C.™ Kitchen Cleaner de-greases surfaces and powers away even the toughest grime
- The light citrus fragrance contains essential oils to leave your kitchen smelling fresh
- It contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach – so no harmful fumes
- Our ‘powerfully different’ kitchen cleaner will deodorise and refresh your kitchen surfaces, leaving them hygienically clean.
|Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether
|Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate
|Sodium Caprylyl Sulfonate
|Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
|Proprietary – see IFRAorg.org
|Buffering Agent (pH control)
|Yellow 5 (CI 19140) (Ki4)
L.O.C.™ Kitchen Cleaner is safe to use on all sealed, washable surfaces, such as worktops, cooker hobs, domestic appliances, sinks and fridges.
- Using the AMWAY™ Pistol Grip Sprayer Bottle, add 375 ml of water to the 3:1 line, topping up with shower cleaner to the 500 ml line
- Spray the surfaces and wipe dry
- For extra tough grime, use the solution 1:1.
Using L.O.C.™ Kitchen Cleaner add 3.5 capfuls of concentrate to water.
After diluting Amway Home Kitchen Cleaner in the Amway Home pistol-grip sprayer bottle, use within 30 days or discard the solution. Always empty and thoroughly rinse the bottle and sprayer before refilling
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.