Our best selling laundry detergent delivers powerful cleaning and stain removal using biodegradable cleaning ingredients and active oxygen and bio-enzymes.
It is highly effective on greasy and oily stains.
Now more sustainable than ever – a 3kg box is enough for up to 133 full load washes (with lighter stains and soft water)!
Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of the reach of children.
- SA8 Premium contains improved BIOQUEST FORMULA™ with active oxygen and bio-enzymes
- It uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients, a bleaching additive and natural water softeners that dissolve quickly and start to work immediately on dirt and tough stains like egg, blood and grass
- It cleans at all temperatures from 30°-95°C
- Clothes appear whiter and brighter, feel soft and smell fresh
- It rinses clean, leaving no residue to irritate sensitive skin
- The detergent contains silicates that inhibit the corrosion of metal such as zips
- It’s concentrated to maximise cleaning results and minimise waste
- It is dermatologist and allergist tested.
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate
|Proprietary – see IFRAorg.org
SA8 Premium can be used safely on whites and most coloured clothing. It works at all temperatures and is highly effective on greasy, oily stains.
- First sort clothes by colour, fabric and amount and depth of soiling (avoid over-filling the machine)
- Select the water temperature. (For best results, always use the warmest water recommended)
- No further bleach is required as SA8 already contains an activated oxygen bleach.
Please be aware:
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.