Great-tasting filtered water with preserved mineral content for healthy and convenient living. With the eSpring Water Treatment System, there is no need to buy water in plastic bottles!
What It Does For You
- Effectively treats up to 99.99% of waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* **.
- Effectively reduces over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health- affecting ones**. This includes particulates (like silt, sand, pipe scale), organic chemicals (like pesticides, PCBs) inorganic chemicals (like lead, mercury) and microbiological (bacteria, viruses, protozoa). Tap drinking water may also contain contamination from pharmaceutical and veterinary products.
- Preserves beneficial minerals in water, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride.
- Filters out microplastics in tap water down to 0.2 microns
- Effectively reduces chlorine and chloramine; thus, improves the taste, odour and clarity of water ***.
- Comes complete with the Diverter Kit, which is easy to self-install with standard tools for convenience and functionality.
- Manufactured from premium materials and comes with an extended warranty to provide long-term peace of mind.
- The carbon block filter effectively reduces particulates down to 0.2 microns, which is 300 to 500 times smaller than a human hair****. (Particles include asbestos, sediment, dirt and scale precipitate).
* The eSpring Water Treatment System has not been tested for the reduction of any coronaviruses (i.e. MERS, SARS or COVID-19)
** The eSpring Water Treatment System does not prevent or mitigate diseases.
*** Depending on the amount of chlorine in tap water. The tap water in your region might not contain chlorine or a noticeable amount of chlorine.
**** Average human hair size is 60-100 microns.
Why You Would Like It
eSpring is the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems.*
Water is the source of healthy living. It helps you to be at your best physically and mentally. It enables you to live life to the full. eSpring filtered water provides you with water in its pure form – great tasting and rich in minerals.
How can you enjoy water as part of a healthy lifestyle in a way that is good for both your family and the planet?
You need clarity, and here it is.
Each filter treats 5,000 litres of water before a replacement is required.
* Based on a Verify Markets study of 2020 global sales. Will be revised every other year.
Facts For You
Three treatment technologies
The eSpring Water Treatment System combines the power of mechanical filtration, absorption and ultraviolet light inactivation, coupled with advanced electronic monitoring.
Pleated media with high surface area uses mechanical filtration to trap large particulates, which protects the carbon block filter from clogging.
- Advanced Carbon-Block Filter
Reduces over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health-effect contaminants down to 0.2 microns*.
- Ultraviolet Light Technology
The eSpring water purifier UV lamp provides up to 40 millijoules per square centimeter of UV, which effectively reduces 99.9% of waterborne disease causing bacteria, viruses, and cysts* **.
The eSpring Water Treatment System is third party certified to internationally recognised NSF/ANSI standards. Certification relates to improving taste, odour and appearance of water (standard 42); removal of lead and volatile organic contaminants (standard 53); as providing supplemental bactericidal treatment of disinfected public drinking water (standard 55); and elimination of emerging contaminants, such as herbicides and some prescription and over-the-counter medicines, etc. (standard 401). The eSpring Water Treatment System has earned the Water Quality Association Gold Seal for superior consumer water treatment products (https://wqa.org/find-products#/keyword/espring). The World Quality Association (WQA) Gold Seal is awarded to products that pass rigorous testing requirements of industry standards and annual manufacturing facility audits, and also comply with WQA’s Certification Schemes
NSF International is a leading independent organisation developing public health standards and certification programmes that help protect the world’s food, water, consumer products and environment. The NSF certificate is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most-respected independent product testing organisations – from extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product’s development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn NSF certificate.
This eSpring system launched in 2002 and has sold over 6 million units to date. ***
*eSpring Water Treatment System does not prevent or mitigate diseases.
**Bacteria by up to 99.9999%, viruses by up to 99.99%, and cysts by up to 99.9%.
**UV cyst reduction is intended for Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
**The eSpring Water Treatment System has not been tested for the reduction of any coronaviruses (i.e. MERS, SARS or COVID-19).
*** As of April 2020.
eSpring™ is the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems*
(*Based on a Verify Markets study of 2012 global sales)
- Three-stage treatment system combines established and leading technologies.
- Patented* carbon block filter traps particulates 300 to 500 times smaller than a human hair (* Patented in Italy; Note: Average Human Hair size is 60 to 100 microns)
- “Instant On” technology – UV bulb inside the cartridge switches on only when you turn on the tap, so water flows cold, not warmed by the UV light.
- Smart, sleek, space saving design
- Monitoring system lets you know the carbon filter and UV bulb are working, and when it’s time for the annual cartridge change.
- Tubing length can be adjusted to desired length
- Unit shipped pre-assembled
- The eSpring system works with normal household water pressure.
- eSpring is the first water treatment system to utilise inductive coupling and smart chip technology
- eSpring™ Water Treatment System features patented* eCoupled™ wireless power technology that transmits electricity through air, water and plastic components without direct-contact electrical connections to light the unit’s UV lamp. (* Patented in various European countries)
- The eSpring smart chip allows for wireless communication to individual cartridges, allowing the monitor to recognise and display operation conditions and downloading important information within each individual cartridge, such as use time and remaining capacity
- eSpring water treatment system has more than 120 patents granted or pending worldwide
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS eSpring™ Water Treatment System:
- Housing Height:327 mm nominal.
- Diameter:178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high impact plastic
- Electrical Input:19V DC, 3.16A
- Cartridge(Model No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp
- Materials:All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa
- Minimum Operating Pressure:104 kPa
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 30° C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4° C
- Rated Service Flow: 3.4 L per minute at 415 kPa of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary directly with water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service.)
- Rated Service Life:The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5000 L, whichever comes first. NOTE: Actual cartridge life will vary with the amount of use and quality of the water supply.
- Installation: Quick and easy.
- Cartridge replacement: Also quick and easy. Can be handled by the user. Does not require returning the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
- Testing:System Tested and Certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53 and 55
- Can reduce over 160 contaminants including over 145 potential health effect contaminants:
- lead and mercury
- particulate down to 0.2 microns including asbestos, sediment, dirt and scale
- 33 pesticides and pesticide by-products
- 13 disinfection by-products
- radon and radon decay by-products in drinking water
- 9 pharmaceutical contaminants
- 42 known and/or suspected endocrine disruptors
- suspected cancer causing substances (carcinogens) potential to exist in water
- Destroys of >99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitus A)
- Improves the taste, odour and clarity of water.
- Improves taste of beverages made with filter water
- Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride
- Treats water for drinking and cooking for family of 6 for up to 1 year or 5000 litres (1320 gallons) whichever comes first (Filter life depends upon filter life and usage)
- Provide an outstanding flow rate, delivering treated water at a rate of 3.4 Litres per Minute
- Convenient, easy to use and maintain
- Uses exclusive patented technology*. (* patented in various European countries)
- Convenient and easily replaceable carbon/UV cartridge
- More convenient and less costly than bottled water.
- Tracks both time and litres used to provide consumers with accurate indication of remaining filter life and peace of mind; system automatically resets itself after filter replacement
- Uses easy-to-understand icons/graphics to display remaining filter life and system status
- Installation flexibility allows the unit to be placed in the most convenient location.
Technical specifications eSpring Water Treatment System:
- Housing Height: 327 mm nominal.
- Diameter: 178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high-impact plastic.
- Power supply electrical input: 110-220 V AC.
- Electrical Input (from power supply): 19V DC, 3.16A.
- Cartridge (Order No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp.
- Materials: All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa (8.6 bar).
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 104 kPa (1.04 bar).
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 30°C.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4°C.
- Rated Service Flow: 3.4 litres per minute at 415 kPa (4.15 bar) of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary according to water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service.).
- Rated Service Life: The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5000 litres, whichever comes first. NOTE: Actual cartridge life will vary according to the amount of use and quality of the water supply.
- Cartridge replacement: Quick and easy. Can be handled by the user. Does not require returning the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
- Testing: Third party certified to internationally recognized NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55, 401 and the WQA Gold Seal.
How To Use
- The main eSpring Water Filtration unit is fully assembled when shipped.
- Tube lengths can be modified to suit the requirements of the preferred installation point.
- After installation, the eSpring system delivers filtered water directly through the tap.
- Each filter lasts for 1 year or 5,000 litres – whichever comes first – before a replacement filter is needed.
- For any service questions or to claim your warranty*, please contact us on +48 22 30 62 253.