Softgel supplement with vitamin A (beta-carotene) and zinc to help maintain normal vision*. With 4 Carotenoids from natural sources and Zinc.
*Vitamin A (Provitamin A Beta Carotene) and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
What It Does For You
- Provides Zinc and Vitamin A, both of which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision. Zinc also contributes to the normal metabolism of Vitamin A.
- Provides four premium-quality, highly concentrated Carotenoids – Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Lycopene and Beta Carotene.
- Contains Beta Carotene from Algae Dunaliella Salina, which converts in the body into Vitamin A, which in turn contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Fits conveniently into any routine or lifestyle thanks to the small, easy-to-swallow, one-a-day softgel format.
Why You Would Like It
Our eyes guide us through life. What we see, and how we see it, contributes to our quality of life and the memories we cherish later. Our eyes support us in nearly every aspect of daily life. While we spend a lot of time staring at screens our eyes might feel that we demand a lot from them. Being such an important organ, they clearly deserve our attention. Let’s look for nutrients essential for eyes.
Inspired by nature, Nutrilite Vision plus* is a daily-use food supplement for eyes* that contains Zinc and four premium-quality, highly concentrated Carotenoids derived from plants grown on NutriCert sustainable partner farms.
*Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene) and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
Facts For You
- One softgel contains 12 mg Lutein and 2.4 mg Zeaxanthin
- One softgel contains 2.5 mg Beta Carotene
- One softgel contains 1.5 mg Lycopene
No artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours, or preservatives
- Contains four premium-quality, highly concentrated Carotenoids from natural sources. Lutein and Zeaxanthin come from Marigold flowers, one of nature’s most-concentrated botanical sources of Lutein. Beta Carotene comes from Algae Dunaliella Salina. Lycopene comes from Tomatoes.
- All carotenoids used in the formula are derived from plants grown on NutriCert certified partner farms, where sustainable farming methods are practised. These practices seek to take care of the land and the surrounding communities, and to deliver high phytonutrient content plants.
- The one-a-day, easy-to-swallow softgel format makes it a great way to support your diet with nutrients supporting normal vision* in a quick and convenient way that fits seamlessly into any lifestyle or routine. What’s more, the supplement is created by the world’s no.1 selling vitamin and dietary supplement brand, Nutrilite**– a brand trusted by people all around the world.
*Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision. ** Source: Euromonitor International Ltd; Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, World GBN, Retail Value RSP, % breakdown, 2022 data based on custom research conducted April – August 2022.
How To Use
- Take one softgel a day, preferably with a meal
|AVERAGE CONTENT||Per Day (1 soft gel)||% NRV***|
|Vitamin A||417µg (RE)||52 %|
|(as beta-carotene)||(2,5 mg)|
|Zinc||2.6 mg||26 %|
*** % of Nutrient Reference Value
INGREDIENTS: Extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, humectant (glycerol), sunflower oil, lycopene oleoresin from tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum) (5.2 %), water, lutein and zeaxanthin extract from marigold (Tagetes erecta) (3.6 %), zinc gluconate, olive oil – composed of refined olive oils and virgin olive oils, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), stabiliser (candelilla wax), algal carotenes (Dunaliella salina) (0.9%), antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract, ascorbic acid), colour (beta-carotene from Blakeslea trispora).