Powered by natural enzymes and ingredients derived from natural sources, SA8 Color is tough on stains but kind to colors.
What It Does For You
Protect your clothes from colour-fade and the signs of repeat washing, with this family-friendly laundry detergent.
- Effective colour protection at all temperatures
- Clothes look new with more vibrant colours
- Suitable for all colours and darker clothing
- No bleach or optical brighteners to reduce damage
- Inhibits corrosion to protect clothes from rust stains
Why You Would Like It
Keep your favourite clothes looking new for a long time with SA8 Color. Suitable for all coloured and darker clothes, this dynamic detergent helps prevent the fading and wear associated with repeat washing. Effective at temperatures as low as 15 degrees, SA8 Color is phosphate-free, bleach-free and suitable for the whole family.
Facts For You
- Phosphate free
- Contain enzyme to reduce cotton fabric pilling
- Features our powerful BIOQUEST FORMULA™ derived from natural sources like coconut, citrus fruits and natural minerals.
Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of the reach of children. Dispose of contents/container to industrial incineration plant. Contains C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate.
- Highly concentrated for powerful cleaning, based on blend of polymer and enzyme
- Effective even at low temperatures
- Designed for use in all types of HE machines
- Great performance and great value for money
How To Use
Machine washing: SA8 Color is recommended for washing at 15 degrees C to 60 degrees C. Amount indicated is for 4-5 kg capacity machines. Follow garment care instructions.
Hand washing: Dissolve 5 ml per 10 liters water. Wash clothing. Rinse thoroughly. Dry.
One capful = 20 ml
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Function|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Whole Cut Fatty Acid (C8-18 and C18-unsaturated)||67701-05-7||Coconut Soap|
|C12-14 Alcohols Ethoxylated Propoxylated||68439-51-0||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Potassium Hydroxide||1310-58-3||Processing Aid|
|Color Care Polyamine||25988-97-0||Dye Transfer Inhibitor|
|Citric Acid||5949-29-1,77-92-9,77-921-9,77-929-9||pH Adjuster|
|Sodium Formate||141-53-7||Enzyme Stability Aid|
|Disubstituted alaninamide||1189108-44-8||Enzyme Stability Aid|
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.